J. Patrick and Betty White of Iowa City were
married on Sept. 28, 1968 at Wurtsmith Air Force Base in Oscoda, MI. They celebrated their 50th Anniversary in July with a reception for family and friends at Iowa River Power Company.
Pat and Betty have two daughters, Jennifer (Rod) Andrews, who resides in Hong Kong, and Meghann (Aaron) Puffer of Ankeny. Pat and
Betty have three grandchildren, Patrick Puffer, Kendrick Puffer and Audrey Andrews.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mount Vernon outlasts Benton in 5
- Linn-Mar teacher sexually abused teen, parents’ lawsuit alleges
- Prairie girls chase history Thursday
- Wood smoke, spice rubs and smiles Veteran opens Smoke’n BBQ Pitts in NewBo City Market
- C.R. RoughRiders give up too many goals again in 5-2 loss to Dubuque
- Police: Vinton man and Cedar Rapids woman arrested following early morning chase