Bob and Carol Schillig
Robert and Carol (Pape) Schillig were married at St. Matthew Catholic Church in Cedar Rapids, IA on Oct. 11, 1958.
They have three children, Barbra Kurtz, Julie (Gary) Raymond and David (Charlotte) Schillig. They are blessed with five grandchildren,
Carolyn (David) Gordon, Liz Kurtz, Tyler
Raymond, Haley Raymond and Willow Schillig. They also are blessed with two great-grandchildren and another on the way, Noah
Gordon and Isla Gordon.
Bob and Carol are longtime residents of Cedar Rapids and charter members of St. Pius
Catholic Church, the Hawk A Model A Ford Club and the AACA Local Region.
A family weekend celebration is planned with a dinner at Teddy's Barn.
Congratulations can be sent to:
Keystone Place #236
6126 Rockwell Dr.
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Sheriff’s office: West Liberty man kidnapped woman from Iowa City bar, sexually assaulted her, and left her in a cornfield
- Iowa high school football: Checking the district races, and projecting the playoffs
- Fact Checker: Blum largely right that Finkenauer envisions big health care changes
- So many ex-Hawkeyes in NFL exceeding others’ expectations
- Iowa State fined by Big 12 for field storming after West Virginia upset
- Quick-thinking father and son save choking Tipton woman