Cedar Rapids, IA - Ervin and Mary Henkels will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with immediate family at a later date. The former Mary Frommelt and Ervin Henkels were married Oct. 5, 1968 at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Guttenberg, IA. The couple's daughters and spouses are Pamela (Allen) Rathe of Greeley, CO and Rebecca (Trevor) Ulferts of Cedar
Rapids. Their grandchildren are Evelyn and
Tanner Rathe and Grace Ulferts.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa college, unit leaders could make new raise schedule permanent
- Jason Moats, candidate for Iowa House District 84
- Hy-Vee recalls meat, potato products due to salmonella and listeria risk
- Joe Oclon, candidate for Iowa House District 58
- Milestone: African-American leads Cedar Rapids school board
- Paula Denison, candidate for Iowa House District 75