I Miss You
I cried when you passed away,
I still cry today.
Although I loved you dearly,
I couldn't make you stay.
Your golden heart stopped beating,
hard-working hands at rest.
GOD broke my heart to prove to me
He only takes the best.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- John Waters ‘ripped off’ at NewBo festival, among many still owed money after GO Cedar Rapids folded
- Linn-Mar teacher sexually abused teen, parents’ lawsuit alleges
- Iowa defense sees a different challenge in Maryland
- Reynolds, Hubbell debate Trump tariffs, responsibility for sexual harassment in Iowa government
- With coach on medical leave, inspired Mount Vernon wins regional volleyball opener
- Police: Vinton man and Cedar Rapids woman arrested following early morning chase