Peter J. and Elizabeth (Betty Burrichter) Hasler celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary with a
family dinner hosted by their sons Wade of Ogden, UT and Kevin of Fairfax on Sunday, Sept. 2 at
Teddy's. Guests were Wade and friend Shauna of Utah, Kevin (Chris) of Fairfax, granddaughter
Ashley and great-granddaughter Elli of Utah. Also attending were Pete's seven brothers and sisters and their spouses, and Betty's sister-in-law, Verna Burrichter. Pete and Betty were married Sept. 13, 1958 at the E & R Chruch (now Peace United) in Monticello, IA.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa gun rights constitutional amendment moving again
- Balanced, unselfish Lynx advance to state
- Winter storm warning issued for Cedar Rapids and surrounding areas
- Marion, Dubuque Wahlert win Class 3A substate semifinals
- Linn County unveils plans for access, homeless centers
- UI hires consultants for utilities transition