Peter J. and Elizabeth (Betty Burrichter) Hasler celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary with a
family dinner hosted by their sons Wade of Ogden, UT and Kevin of Fairfax on Sunday, Sept. 2 at
Teddy's. Guests were Wade and friend Shauna of Utah, Kevin (Chris) of Fairfax, granddaughter
Ashley and great-granddaughter Elli of Utah. Also attending were Pete's seven brothers and sisters and their spouses, and Betty's sister-in-law, Verna Burrichter. Pete and Betty were married Sept. 13, 1958 at the E & R Chruch (now Peace United) in Monticello, IA.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Football coaching hall of famer Bob Thurness dies
- Stat Pak: Let's run some Iowa passing game numbers
- Potential 2020 candidates call on Iowa Democrats to create the wave that will change Washington
- Capitol Digest: Booker in Iowa, the race for Governor, and more
- Gallery: Browse the grand opening of The History Center in the Douglas Mansion
- Iowa football math: 2 tight ends = looser defenses