Celebrating her 80th on Sept. 24, 2018. Happy retirement, 30 years at Coe College starting
Oct. 17, 1988 in dorm custodian services. SAVE THE DATE: It's party time Sunday, Oct. 21, 2018. OPEN HOUSE: 2 to 5 p.m. at
American Legion Post 298, 625 31st St.,
Marion. Your gift is your presence.
Love, Kaylene Scott, daughter, Yvonne Tope, daughter (husband Mike), grandchildren, Kent and Amanda Scott, Ryne and Amanda Tope, K'lissa and Tim Garrett, Rick Scott and Justin
Parrish, and great-grandchildren, Gabriel and Kylar Scott
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- John Waters: Cedar Rapids mayor’s comments ‘amazingly entitled’
- Cedar Rapids man attacks woman with machete, police say
- F&M Bank taps third generation to lead
- Soko Outfitters wants you to know how to use the stuff you buy
- Iowa football: 5 things to know about Penn State
- Mariana Lesnic sentenced to life in prison in truck driver’s fatal shooting