Larry and Linda (Kennicott) Treptow were married at the Methodist Church in Oelwein, IA on Oct. 12, 1968. They have two children, Connie (Jerry) Steggall and Craig (Lisa) Treptow. They are blessed with four grandchildren and two great-granddaughters. Cards may be mailed to 20354 80th St., Oelwein, IA 50662.
Jerry and Connie (Treptow) Steggall were married at the Lutheran Church in Westgate, IA on Sept. 17, 1988. They have two children and two grandchildren, Tyler (Natalie Childs) and Addy, and Kaitlyn (Brandon McLain) and Bayley. Cards may be mailed to 1195 27th St., Marion, IA 52302.
A family dinner celebration will take place on Sept. 30 in Amana.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- In Iowa City stop, Hawaii presidential hopeful pitches legal marijuana, Medicare for all
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Poll: Cedar Rapids Mayor Brad Hart says residents want speed cameras, do you?
- Hoosiers upset No. 10 Hawkeyes
- One spot for every three children: The child care shortage of Iowa Falls hurts workforce growth
- Romeo Langford comes to Iowa for (not his) money game