Larry and Linda (Kennicott) Treptow were married at the Methodist Church in Oelwein, IA on Oct. 12, 1968. They have two children, Connie (Jerry) Steggall and Craig (Lisa) Treptow. They are blessed with four grandchildren and two great-granddaughters. Cards may be mailed to 20354 80th St., Oelwein, IA 50662.
Jerry and Connie (Treptow) Steggall were married at the Lutheran Church in Westgate, IA on Sept. 17, 1988. They have two children and two grandchildren, Tyler (Natalie Childs) and Addy, and Kaitlyn (Brandon McLain) and Bayley. Cards may be mailed to 1195 27th St., Marion, IA 52302.
A family dinner celebration will take place on Sept. 30 in Amana.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Central City woman faces first degree murder charge after intentionally driving over man in parking lot
- Iowa State study finds trade hit from tariffs for Iowa could reach $2 billion
- Libertarian candidate for Iowa governor Jake Porter says he’s addressing issues others ignore
- Marion native Ron Livingston takes star turn in new TV drama
- Iowa budget closes with $127 million surplus
- Iowa Gov. Reynolds: Kavanaugh accuser should be heard