George Martin is turning 80 this month and his family and sisters want to invite friends and
relatives to an open house.
His family is hosting an open house from
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at his home, 1071 U Ave., Norway.
No gifts; just your presence for this fun day on Sept. 23.
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football roundup: Week 5 area scores, stats and more
- Central City proves it, knocks off 9th-ranked Turkey Valley, 56-42
- Marion rallies to stun Center Point-Urbana on the road
- Iowa City man accused of repeatedly sexually abusing young girl
- Independence gets a rare football win over archrival West Delaware
- Iowa high school football Week 5: Who the ranked teams face