Abby Sourwine and Anthony Kerker will be
married June 8, 2019 at St. Joseph Church in Marion. Parents of the couple are Bryan and Rhonda Sourwine of Marion and Randy Kerker and Theresa Goode of Des Moines.
Abby is a graduate of Linn-Mar High School and received a bachelor's degree from Iowa State University. She is employed as a Nutrition and Dietetics Technician Registered at Mercy
Hospital in Des Moines.
Anthony is a graduate of Carlisle High School and received a bachelor's degree from Iowa State University. He is employed as a Fisheries Technician at Iowa State University in Ames.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Truck-into-home crash wasn’t first for Iowa semi driver, records show
- Hiawatha man charged with three counts of attempted murder
- Wyoming man charged with assaulting woman on Meskwaki land will remain in jail pending trial
- I-380 high speed chase ends with driver’s vehicle rolled and submerged in water
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics retains Magnet status for nursing
- Tipton man sentenced to 50 years for sexual exploitation and child porn