Allen and Marilyn Wehr Platner will celebrate
50 years of marriage on Saturday, Sept. 15, from 2 - 4 p.m. with an open house at the Alburnett Historical Society.
They exchanged marriage vows Sept. 7, 1968, at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Sigourney and have been blessed with three children and spouses, Chris (Angie), Susan (Mark) and Mike (Billie), five grandchildren, four stepgrandchildren and three stepgreat-grandchildren.
No gifts please. Your presence is gift enough.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland
- Iowa College Aid Report: College trends hindering workforce training
- Capitol Ideas: Tom Steyer comes to Iowa, talks impeachment