Wes and Gina Kaufman of Robins celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary with a summer vow renewal service at Camp Arcadia, MI and a recent trip to Vail, CO, where they honeymooned 30 years ago. They were married Sept. 10, 1988 at St. Paul Lutheran Church, Tama. They are blessed with two daughters, Sarah (Austin) Spooner of Cedar Rapids and Natalie Kaufman of St. Cloud, MN. They have one grandson, Noah Spooner. They enjoy riding their tandem bike, making memories with adventures,
spending time with family and friends, and watching their beautiful grandson grow up!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Truck-into-home crash wasn’t first for Iowa semi driver, records show
- Hiawatha man charged with three counts of attempted murder
- Wyoming man charged with assaulting woman on Meskwaki land will remain in jail pending trial
- I-380 high speed chase ends with driver’s vehicle rolled and submerged in water
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics retains Magnet status for nursing
- Tipton man sentenced to 50 years for sexual exploitation and child porn