Catherine Metz and Greg O'Connell are pleased to announce their engagement and upcoming marriage on Oct. 27, 2018 in Cedar Rapids.
Parents of the couple are Dale and LeElyn Metz of Cedar Rapids and Joseph and Doris O'Connell of Smithland, IA. Catherine is a graduate of Mount Mercy University with her BS in Elementary Education and Master's Degree from the University of Northern Iowa. Greg is a graduate of the University of Northern Iowa with his BA in Elementary & Early Childhood Education and Master's in Educational Leadership, also from UNI.
The couple are employed by the Cedar Rapids School District and reside in Cedar Rapids.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Biden edges Warren in Iowa State Fair straw poll
- UnityPoint and Sanford deal reflects national trend
- From Kinnick to Kernels, attendance decreases hit teams in Eastern Iowa
- UNI football updates: QB competition progresses, defensive backs emerging
- Crop duster hit power lines, tree before deadly crash in Sumner
- Remains of missing Cedar Rapids man found in Colorado