Catherine Metz and Greg O'Connell are pleased to announce their engagement and upcoming marriage on Oct. 27, 2018 in Cedar Rapids.
Parents of the couple are Dale and LeElyn Metz of Cedar Rapids and Joseph and Doris O'Connell of Smithland, IA. Catherine is a graduate of Mount Mercy University with her BS in Elementary Education and Master's Degree from the University of Northern Iowa. Greg is a graduate of the University of Northern Iowa with his BA in Elementary & Early Childhood Education and Master's in Educational Leadership, also from UNI.
The couple are employed by the Cedar Rapids School District and reside in Cedar Rapids.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Highlights: Iowa football falls to No. 16 Wisconsin in final minute
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- Energy giants join coalition to slow climate change
- Game Report, Iowa vs. Wisconsin: Numbers, notes, grades and more
- Unsung quarterback Alex Hornibrook comes up big for Wisconsin at Iowa
- China’s strategy to win the soybean trade war