Catherine Metz and Greg O'Connell are pleased to announce their engagement and upcoming marriage on Oct. 27, 2018 in Cedar Rapids.
Parents of the couple are Dale and LeElyn Metz of Cedar Rapids and Joseph and Doris O'Connell of Smithland, IA. Catherine is a graduate of Mount Mercy University with her BS in Elementary Education and Master's Degree from the University of Northern Iowa. Greg is a graduate of the University of Northern Iowa with his BA in Elementary & Early Childhood Education and Master's in Educational Leadership, also from UNI.
The couple are employed by the Cedar Rapids School District and reside in Cedar Rapids.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa schools might get reprieve on making up snow days
- Iowa radio announcer Gary Dolphin suspended for rest of basketball season
- Major flooding three times more likely in Cedar Rapids this spring, National Weather Service reports
- In Iowa City stop, Hawaii presidential hopeful pitches legal marijuana, Medicare for all
- Poll: Cedar Rapids Mayor Brad Hart says residents want speed cameras, do you?
- One spot for every three children: The child care shortage of Iowa Falls hurts workforce growth