Please help us congratulate Joye and Gary Baird on their 50th wedding anniversary.
Sept. 7, 1968 was a great day not only because it was 79 degrees, sunny, and everyone was
enjoying the number one song in America, "Hey Jude," by the Beatles, but because this was the start of a great family and a beautiful life
together! You both are an inspiration to us all, what an awesome milestone.
Congratulations again on 50 years of love.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa schools might get reprieve on making up snow days
- Iowa radio announcer Gary Dolphin suspended for rest of basketball season
- Major flooding three times more likely in Cedar Rapids this spring, National Weather Service reports
- In Iowa City stop, Hawaii presidential hopeful pitches legal marijuana, Medicare for all
- Poll: Cedar Rapids Mayor Brad Hart says residents want speed cameras, do you?
- One spot for every three children: The child care shortage of Iowa Falls hurts workforce growth