Please help us congratulate Joye and Gary Baird on their 50th wedding anniversary.
Sept. 7, 1968 was a great day not only because it was 79 degrees, sunny, and everyone was
enjoying the number one song in America, "Hey Jude," by the Beatles, but because this was the start of a great family and a beautiful life
together! You both are an inspiration to us all, what an awesome milestone.
Congratulations again on 50 years of love.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland
- Iowa College Aid Report: College trends hindering workforce training
- Capitol Ideas: Tom Steyer comes to Iowa, talks impeachment