William and Penny (Ware) Serbousek were married Sept. 6, 1968 at Kenwood Park Methodist Church in Cedar Rapids. Penny worked at Skogman Realty for 20 years and Bill worked for Harnischfeger 17 years and retired from PMX
Industries after 23 years in 2011. They celebrated Aug. 11 at The Kirkwood Hotel with a dinner and dance hosted by their children Shane Serbousek and Natalie (Jim) Walter. They have six grandchildren, Jonathan, Christopher,
Mackenzie and Logan Serbousek, and Matthew and Andrew Walter.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa state wrestling 2019: Friday's live updates, stream, schedule, results
- Iowa state wrestling 2019: Thursday's area results, complete coverage
- Report: University of Iowa student died of hypothermia, had THC in system
- Ferentz civil trial ends
- North Linn, Dyersville Beckman win to set up delicious 2A district basketball final
- Two more Cedar Rapids schools will be magnets this fall