William and Penny (Ware) Serbousek were married Sept. 6, 1968 at Kenwood Park Methodist Church in Cedar Rapids. Penny worked at Skogman Realty for 20 years and Bill worked for Harnischfeger 17 years and retired from PMX
Industries after 23 years in 2011. They celebrated Aug. 11 at The Kirkwood Hotel with a dinner and dance hosted by their children Shane Serbousek and Natalie (Jim) Walter. They have six grandchildren, Jonathan, Christopher,
Mackenzie and Logan Serbousek, and Matthew and Andrew Walter.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Central City woman faces first degree murder charge after intentionally driving over man in parking lot
- Iowa State study finds trade hit from tariffs for Iowa could reach $2 billion
- Libertarian candidate for Iowa governor Jake Porter says he’s addressing issues others ignore
- Marion native Ron Livingston takes star turn in new TV drama
- Iowa budget closes with $127 million surplus
- Iowa Gov. Reynolds: Kavanaugh accuser should be heard