Oct. 20, 1984 - Sept. 1, 2015
It's been three years since the Lord called you home. We love you and miss you John!!
We also want to acknowledge your father Claret, uncles Clem and Cyril, grandparents Wes and Clara Lawrence and Ed Lloyd, great-grandma Ethel Palmer and cousins Diane, Denise, Lee and Terry Lawrence, and Karen Holiday.
The Lloyd and Lawrence families
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Police warn public of a slew of “smash and grabs” of purses and wallets
- Sadly, two No. 1 running backs and a top safety no longer in Hawkeyes’ path
- Reynolds, Hubbell view Iowa mental health ranking differently
- Iowa high school football rankings: Dike-New Hartford regains sole possession of 1A No. 1
- Young parents in Iowa see limited options
- C.J. Beathard to take over as San Francisco 49ers starting QB