Congratulations! Hannah Mitchell and Cole Manternach were married Aug. 4, 2018 at St. John's Catholic Church on the Creighton University campus in Omaha. Father Mark Ressler of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton in Hiawatha officiated this blessed marriage ceremony. Family and friends celebrated the adorable couple with dinner, dancing, and a sparkler send-off to Jamaica. Hannah is the daughter of Dr. John Mitchell and Julie Mitchell of Denver, CO. Cole is the son of Todd and Sue Manternach of Cedar Rapids.
Hannah and Cole met the first day of college, fell in love studying in Barcelona, and graduated from Creighton University in 2016. Hannah is a certified public accountant for KPMG. Cole is a senior analyst in market risk management at First National Bank. They are making their new home in Omaha, NE.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland
- Iowa College Aid Report: College trends hindering workforce training
- Capitol Ideas: Tom Steyer comes to Iowa, talks impeachment