Marvin and Kate Neuzil were married on Aug. 27, 1988 at the Danforth Chapel in Iowa City. Over the last 30 years the Neuzils have raised four children: Josh (Angie) Serovy, Rod (April) Neuzil, Amy (Vernad) Abdagic and Amber Everts-Koosmann. They also have been blessed with many wonderful grandchildren 10 to be exact and one great-grandchild! They are a wonderful example of a strong and committed couple, and we are grateful for everything you have done for us. We love you so very much! Happy 30th Anniversary!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa State football vs. Akron: Predictions, How to watch
- Iowa high school football roundup: Week 5 area scores, stats and more
- Central City proves it, knocks off 9th-ranked Turkey Valley, 56-42
- Iowa City man accused of repeatedly sexually abusing young girl
- Iowa football vs. No. 16 Wisconsin: Predictions, How to watch
- Iowa schools not choosing to arm teachers