3/15/37 - 8/30/13
It has been five years since you went to
Heaven. I miss you every day, but I am thankful you are with the Lord you served so faithfully through the years in Youth for Christ. Your
legacy goes on in the changed lives of
Psalm 86:12 tells how you lived your life: "I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify Your Name forever."
Your loving wife, Coral, and all your family
Hear podcasts of Bob's sermons at:
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Highway 100 nearing completion in Cedar Rapids
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- River still expected to hit major flood stage Tuesday
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland