3/15/37 - 8/30/13
It has been five years since you went to
Heaven. I miss you every day, but I am thankful you are with the Lord you served so faithfully through the years in Youth for Christ. Your
legacy goes on in the changed lives of
Psalm 86:12 tells how you lived your life: "I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify Your Name forever."
Your loving wife, Coral, and all your family
Hear podcasts of Bob's sermons at:
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- C.R. looks to redesign its city flag after it is dubbed one of the ‘worst’ in the nation
- No beating the buzzer this time for Hawkeyes
- Man found shot in vehicle near Franklin Middle School
- Dyersville Beckman wins the tempo battle, but North Linn wins the game
- The ABCs of C’mon Already: Will this trying winter ever end?
- Baylor dominates boards, dumps Iowa State, 73-69