The Family of Darrell and Judy Dicken of Marion, IA are hosting an open house in honor of the couple's 60th Wedding Anniversary. The open house is Sunday, Sept. 2, 2018 from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Cedar Rapids Marriott, 1200 Collins Rd. NE. The family includes Shelly (Pat) Collins, Mark (Kerri) Dicken, the late JoEllen (Brian) Dicken, seven grandchildren, Michael (Kelsey) Collins, Megan Collins, Madison Collins, Kelsey (Nick) Bussanmas, Zachary Dicken, Joshua Dicken, Brayden Prucha, and one great-grandchild, Breck Bussanmas.
Cards of Congratulations will reach them at 3610 24th Ave., Marion, IA 52302.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- Iowa College Aid Report: College trends hindering workforce training
- Capitol Ideas: Tom Steyer comes to Iowa, talks impeachment