A card shower is planned for Marilyn and Harold Freeman of Independence, who were married Aug. 24, 1968 at St. John's Lutheran Church near Cylinder, IA. Marilyn taught for 37 years and Harold managed the family business. The couple have two children, Chad (Sue) Freeman of Independence and Ana Freeman of Mason City; three grandchildren, Courtney, Keegan and Leilani; three stepgrandchildren, Jordan
(Jessica), Colton and Johnna; and three stepgreat-grandchildren, Johnathan, Madison and Christopher. Forward cards to 2064 Lee Ave., Independence, IA 50644.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa schools might get reprieve on making up snow days
- Iowa radio announcer Gary Dolphin suspended for rest of basketball season
- Major flooding three times more likely in Cedar Rapids this spring, National Weather Service reports
- In Iowa City stop, Hawaii presidential hopeful pitches legal marijuana, Medicare for all
- Poll: Cedar Rapids Mayor Brad Hart says residents want speed cameras, do you?
- One spot for every three children: The child care shortage of Iowa Falls hurts workforce growth