A card shower is planned for Marilyn and Harold Freeman of Independence, who were married Aug. 24, 1968 at St. John's Lutheran Church near Cylinder, IA. Marilyn taught for 37 years and Harold managed the family business. The couple have two children, Chad (Sue) Freeman of Independence and Ana Freeman of Mason City; three grandchildren, Courtney, Keegan and Leilani; three stepgrandchildren, Jordan
(Jessica), Colton and Johnna; and three stepgreat-grandchildren, Johnathan, Madison and Christopher. Forward cards to 2064 Lee Ave., Independence, IA 50644.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Semi driver strikes Marion home, knocking it from foundation, setting it on fire
- Man charged in stabbing death of Mollie Tibbetts to be arraigned Wednesday
- Report: Ethanol maker shuts down 2 Iowa plants
- University of Iowa fires lecturer warned of harassment
- Younkers relaunches online, and some brick-and-mortar stores may reopen
- Iowa football: 5 things to know about No. 16 Wisconsin