Marland and Peggy (Gerard) Schott will be
celebrating their 50th anniversary with an open house from 1-5 p.m. on Aug. 25 at the David and Dawn Schott home, 2071 Wapsi Y Rd., Coggon. They were married Aug. 23, 1968 at United Methodist Church, Millersburg, IA. Their children are Mari (Ron) Goeke, David (Dawn) Schott, Molly (Russ Gager) Cook and Megan (Josh) Toland. They also have 10 grandchildren, one great-grandchild (and two more coming). Cards may be sent to 2030 Wapsie Y Rd., Coggon, IA 52218.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- C.R. looks to redesign its city flag after it is dubbed one of the ‘worst’ in the nation
- No beating the buzzer this time for Hawkeyes
- Man found shot in vehicle near Franklin Middle School
- Dyersville Beckman wins the tempo battle, but North Linn wins the game
- The ABCs of C’mon Already: Will this trying winter ever end?
- Baylor dominates boards, dumps Iowa State, 73-69