Marland and Peggy (Gerard) Schott will be
celebrating their 50th anniversary with an open house from 1-5 p.m. on Aug. 25 at the David and Dawn Schott home, 2071 Wapsi Y Rd., Coggon. They were married Aug. 23, 1968 at United Methodist Church, Millersburg, IA. Their children are Mari (Ron) Goeke, David (Dawn) Schott, Molly (Russ Gager) Cook and Megan (Josh) Toland. They also have 10 grandchildren, one great-grandchild (and two more coming). Cards may be sent to 2030 Wapsie Y Rd., Coggon, IA 52218.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Hiawatha man charged with three counts of attempted murder
- Cristhian Bahena Rivera pleads not guilty in fatal stabbing of Mollie Tibbetts
- Melting Bite specializes in both Indian street food and cake at Newbo City Market location
- Cedar River threatening to flood again
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics retains Magnet status for nursing
- After stint in Boston Bruins rookie camp, Marek Valach eyes improvement with Cedar Rapids RoughRiders