Joe and Clara (Schmidt) Cook, Center Point, IA, are happily celebrating their 45th Wedding
Anniversary! They exchanged their wedding vows 45 years ago on Aug. 18, 1973 at the Little Brown Church, Nashua, IA. Celebrating with them are Clara's girls and families: Shareen (Mark) Wita of Florida, Loreen (Harry) Langley of Texas and Lisa (Ed) Wita of Iowa; five grand-children, Emilie (Cody) Taylor of Iowa, Lynzie (Freddie) Williams of Florida, Jessica (fiance Drew) White of Iowa, Devin Wita of Florida and Eilish (Nic) Rhinehart of Iowa; great-granddaughter, Audrey Claire, 7, of Iowa, and great-grandson, Julian Edward, 4, of Iowa.
Anniversary wishes may be sent to:
P.O. Box 291, Center Point, IA 52213
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Wisconsin 28, Iowa 17: Second-and-5 and left the door open
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- Highlights: Iowa football falls to No. 16 Wisconsin in final minute
- Unsung quarterback Alex Hornibrook comes up big for Wisconsin at Iowa
- Game Report, Iowa vs. Wisconsin: Numbers, notes, grades and more
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better