Congratulations to Larry and Rosalie Ochs from Amana, who recently celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary with family. They have two children, two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Your family thanks you for being so caring and we wish you many more happy years together.
May God Bless You Both!!!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa schools might get reprieve on making up snow days
- Iowa radio announcer Gary Dolphin suspended for rest of basketball season
- Major flooding three times more likely in Cedar Rapids this spring, National Weather Service reports
- In Iowa City stop, Hawaii presidential hopeful pitches legal marijuana, Medicare for all
- Poll: Cedar Rapids Mayor Brad Hart says residents want speed cameras, do you?
- One spot for every three children: The child care shortage of Iowa Falls hurts workforce growth