Penny Peacock's family would like to thank friends and family for the thoughtful cards,
flowers, donations and sincere condolences. Donations were given to Hospice Compassus and Hope Lutheran Church in Penny's name.
The family would like to give special thanks to Registered Nurse Tiffany for the wonderful care she provided. Also to Pastor Dan and all the
volunteers at Hope Lutheran Church. Finally, to Clancey's Keg, thank you for sharing a toast to Penny.
- Stat Pak: Iowa isn’t bad, it’s just that Wisconsin is that much better
- Newstrack: Customer service ramps up at Linn County Treasurer’s Office
- Against Wisconsin, Iowa coulda, shoulda, didn’t
- China uses Iowa newspaper supplement to bring trade war to the heartland
- Iowa College Aid Report: College trends hindering workforce training
- Capitol Ideas: Tom Steyer comes to Iowa, talks impeachment