Penny Peacock's family would like to thank friends and family for the thoughtful cards,
flowers, donations and sincere condolences. Donations were given to Hospice Compassus and Hope Lutheran Church in Penny's name.
The family would like to give special thanks to Registered Nurse Tiffany for the wonderful care she provided. Also to Pastor Dan and all the
volunteers at Hope Lutheran Church. Finally, to Clancey's Keg, thank you for sharing a toast to Penny.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Parents urge man who killed their son in Greene Square dispute to change his life
- Tesla lawyer exits two months after start
- Panel adds another $10M to University of Iowa Children’s Hospital bill
- Girls’ basketball all-conference selections
- Iowa City running low on salt
- Iowa’s youngest legislators form Future Caucus