Ron and Cheryl Beaver of Clarinda are pleased to announce the
engagement of their daughter, Laura Rose Beaver, to Adam Bertroche, son of Joe and Sharon Bertroche of Des Moines.
Laura graduated from Clarinda High School in 2009 and received her B.A. in Family Consumer Sciences Education in 2012. Laura received her Master's Degree in Educational Leadership from Morningside
College in 2017 and is a teacher at Olathe North High School in Olathe, KS.
Adam graduated from Kennedy High School in 2008 and received his B.A. in Biology from Luther College in 2012. Adam received his Medical
Degree from Des Moines University in 2017 and is a second-year
resident in Psychiatry at the
University of Kansas in Kansas City.
Laura and Adam will be married on Sept. 1, 2018, in Clarinda with a
reception following in Nebraska City, NE at the Lied Lodge.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Boy found dead under lawn mower near Fairfax
- Coralville man assaulted 6-year-old boy, causing cardiac arrest, police say
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Social media page leads to drug arrest for North Liberty man
- Johnson County Jail inmate found with heroin
- 7-run inning propels No. 1 Cedar Rapids Xavier to district baseball title