Ron and Cheryl Beaver of Clarinda are pleased to announce the
engagement of their daughter, Laura Rose Beaver, to Adam Bertroche, son of Joe and Sharon Bertroche of Des Moines.
Laura graduated from Clarinda High School in 2009 and received her B.A. in Family Consumer Sciences Education in 2012. Laura received her Master's Degree in Educational Leadership from Morningside
College in 2017 and is a teacher at Olathe North High School in Olathe, KS.
Adam graduated from Kennedy High School in 2008 and received his B.A. in Biology from Luther College in 2012. Adam received his Medical
Degree from Des Moines University in 2017 and is a second-year
resident in Psychiatry at the
University of Kansas in Kansas City.
Laura and Adam will be married on Sept. 1, 2018, in Clarinda with a
reception following in Nebraska City, NE at the Lied Lodge.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Watch Replay: GO Cedar Rapids executives discuss how newbo evolve lost $2.3M
- Body of Mollie Tibbetts believed found, News Conference at 4 p.m. today
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics replacing Java House
- Mollie Tibbetts Timeline: What we know so far
- By the Numbers: newbo evolve festival breakdown
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down