Carrie Schuettpelz and Matthew Weitzel were united in marriage July 14, 2018 at St. Andrew Presbyterian Church in Iowa City. A reception
followed at the Kinnick Stadium Press Box.
Carrie is the daughter of Carl and Dawn Schuettpelz of Cedar Rapids. Matthew is the son of Richard and Rose Weitzel of Mundelein, IL. Carrie graduated from the University of Iowa and holds master's degrees in public policy from Harvard University and creative writing from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is currently on faculty in the Rhetoric Department at the University of Iowa. Matthew graduated from the University of Iowa and is the Associate Director of Athletic Communications at the University of Iowa.The newlyweds honeymooned in Park City, UT, and reside in Iowa City.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 4 fraternities out at University of Iowa
- Panera Bread, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers coming to downtown Iowa City
- Iowa vs. UNI men's basketball: The end is nigh
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Iowa strength coach Chris Doyle: Don’t sleep on sleep
- Judges pepper attorneys with questions about University of Iowa Children’s Hospital