Cleamour and Sharon (Brockway) Varo will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married Aug. 17, 1968 at St. Wenceslaus Church in Eastman, WI. A reception in their
honor will be held Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018 from noon - 4 p.m. at St. Wenceslaus Parish Hall, 510 16th Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA. Friends and
family welcome. Buzz and Sharon will be greeting guests along with their children, Christopher
(Julie), Michael (Jessica), Scott (Laura), Adam (Nancy) and, in loving memory, Brett Varo. They have 12 grandchildren, Lauryn, Kaden, Brandt, Haley, Mackenzie, Tyler, Ashley, Carly, Sage, Sawyer, Aubrey and Nolan Varo.
Anniversary wishes may be sent to:
40 33rd Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Watch Replay: GO Cedar Rapids executives discuss how newbo evolve lost $2.3M
- Body of Mollie Tibbetts believed found, News Conference at 4 p.m. today
- Mollie Tibbets Search: FAA issues flight restriction for portion of Poweshiek and Iowa Counties
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics replacing Java House
- Mollie Tibbetts timeline: What we know so far
- Investigators: Suspect in Iowa student’s death is in custody, subject to immigration detainer