Cleamour and Sharon (Brockway) Varo will
celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married Aug. 17, 1968 at St. Wenceslaus Church in Eastman, WI. A reception in their
honor will be held Saturday, Aug. 18, 2018 from noon - 4 p.m. at St. Wenceslaus Parish Hall, 510 16th Ave. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA. Friends and
family welcome. Buzz and Sharon will be greeting guests along with their children, Christopher
(Julie), Michael (Jessica), Scott (Laura), Adam (Nancy) and, in loving memory, Brett Varo. They have 12 grandchildren, Lauryn, Kaden, Brandt, Haley, Mackenzie, Tyler, Ashley, Carly, Sage, Sawyer, Aubrey and Nolan Varo.
Anniversary wishes may be sent to:
40 33rd Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Linn-Mar takes down No. 1 Iowa City West
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 14 area scores, stats and more
- Mick McCurry’s 3-point play with 3 seconds left lifts Washington over Kennedy in overtime
- Iowa vs. UNI is the true Iowa men's basketball game
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Iowa vs. UNI men's basketball at a glance: Time, TV, data