The family of Keith and Shirley Halverson of Waukee, formerly of Marion, wish to announce their 60th anniversary. Keith was a University of Iowa graduate, served in the United States Air Force, and worked at Turner Microphone and Rockwell Collins. Shirley attended the Iowa State Teachers College and was an elementary teacher and homemaker. The couple were united in marriage on Aug. 3, 1958 at St. Paul's Methodist Church in Williamsburg. They raised two children, Peggy and Scott, and have four grandchildren, Eric, Sam, Evan and Leah.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Linn-Mar takes down No. 1 Iowa City West
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 14 area scores, stats and more
- Mick McCurry’s 3-point play with 3 seconds left lifts Washington over Kennedy in overtime
- Iowa vs. UNI is the true Iowa men's basketball game
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Iowa vs. UNI men's basketball at a glance: Time, TV, data