Ron and Loretta Stahlberg of 1620 Third Ave.
NW, Waverly, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner on Aug. 18 at the Cedar Rapids Country Club. Hosts for the event will be their children, Dr. Carla Schulz and Roger of Cedar Rapids, Ron and Dr. Melanie Stahlberg of Shueyville, and Dr. Eric Stahlberg and Mary Beth of Clarksburg, MD. Ronald Stahlberg and Loretta Husmann were married Aug. 17, 1958 at Wayne Zion Lutheran Church, rural Monticello. Ron retired from CUNA Mutual Life Insurance Company. Loretta retired from Waverly-Shell Rock Junior High School.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- As government shutdown looms, Sen. Joni Ernst not backing down on ‘Make ’em Squeal’ campaign
- Iowa high school boys' basketball rankings: A new No. 1 in Class 2A
- Armed robbery suspect arrested after brief standoff
- Two men arrested after shooting at Cedar Rapids apartment building
- 3 state executives leaving Kim Reynolds’ new administration
- Iowa City schools closing Roosevelt education center