Ron and Loretta Stahlberg of 1620 Third Ave.
NW, Waverly, will celebrate their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner on Aug. 18 at the Cedar Rapids Country Club. Hosts for the event will be their children, Dr. Carla Schulz and Roger of Cedar Rapids, Ron and Dr. Melanie Stahlberg of Shueyville, and Dr. Eric Stahlberg and Mary Beth of Clarksburg, MD. Ronald Stahlberg and Loretta Husmann were married Aug. 17, 1958 at Wayne Zion Lutheran Church, rural Monticello. Ron retired from CUNA Mutual Life Insurance Company. Loretta retired from Waverly-Shell Rock Junior High School.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts’ father heading back home to California
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Ames could be nation’s economic harbinger
- Four more arrested in connection with Cedar Valley Townhomes brawl, bringing total to eight
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- Iowa City man shoots himself, ultimately arrested for felony gun possession