Cassandra (Krumbholz) and Noah Silea were married on Aug. 12, 2017 in Baltimore, MD
surrounded by family and friends. An Iowa
reception took place last December in Cedar Rapids.
Cassie is the Assistant Director of Off-Campus Study for Maryland Institute College of Art. Noah is a writing instructor for the University of
Maryland College of Law.
Their parents are John and Mary "Sam" Krumbholz and Kay Silea, all of Cedar Rapids.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Police: Drunk motorcyclist takes officers on high speed chase down I-380, reaching 111 mph
- Earlier start boosts Chris Peters’ confidence in 2nd District race
- After ‘newbo evolve,’ GO Cedar Rapids’ future uncertain
- Linn County Sheriffs apprehend white BMW driver wanted from Jones County
- Midland grinds out Week 0 victory over No. 5 Lone Tree
- Iowa City man shoots himself, ultimately arrested for felony gun possession