Cassandra (Krumbholz) and Noah Silea were married on Aug. 12, 2017 in Baltimore, MD
surrounded by family and friends. An Iowa
reception took place last December in Cedar Rapids.
Cassie is the Assistant Director of Off-Campus Study for Maryland Institute College of Art. Noah is a writing instructor for the University of
Maryland College of Law.
Their parents are John and Mary "Sam" Krumbholz and Kay Silea, all of Cedar Rapids.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion officer’s quick response saves a life
- Michelle Martinko was killed 39 years ago, but investigators aren’t giving up finding who did it
- Checking in with Iowa quarterbacks coach Ken O’Keefe
- Kirkwood comeback falls short against Southeastern men’s basketball, 75-63
- FBI warns of economic and other espionage from China, which seeks to upend US’ lead
- Public unions ask Iowa justices to toss collective bargaining law