3/17/1942 - 8/14/2017
"There's a very special garden
Where the trees of memory grow
Nurtured by the kindness
And concern that good friends show.
The roots are cherished memories
Of good times in the past.
The branches tender promises
that souls endure and last.
It's a place of peace and beauty
Where bright new hopes can start
Its memory's lovely garden
That soothes the hurting heart"
Today, tomorrow and forever I will always love you and miss you. My memories of you warmly make each day worth living.
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Teens, local artist debut ‘Coexist’ mural
- Marion Police chief discusses his strategic five-year plan for the police department
- Time Machine: Mildred Pelzer, a student of Grant Wood
- Financial literacy? Not all Iowa students in a hurry to learn money skills
- Prep volleyball 2018: Area players to watch