Bob and Iris (Williamson) Duff wed in Montgomery Hall at the Johnson County Fairgrounds on Aug. 10, 1968. Their family includes daughter Sarah (Brett) Hansel and their children, Zoe and David; daughter Bridgit (Roy) and their children, Aaron, Lily, Corbin, and Cameron, all of Cedar Rapids; and son Jared (Sarah Baker) of Evansville, IN. Bob and Iris love a good joke please skip the Golden Anniversary cards and send them a funny one instead! Send cards to 3001 27th Ave., Marion, IA 52302.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Michelle Martinko was killed 39 years ago, but investigators aren’t giving up finding who did it
- Marion officer’s quick response saves a life
- Checking in with Iowa quarterbacks coach Ken O’Keefe
- Kirkwood comeback falls short against Southeastern men’s basketball, 75-63
- FBI warns of economic and other espionage from China, which seeks to upend US’ lead
- Public unions ask Iowa justices to toss collective bargaining law