Gary Kline is Turning 80!!!
Gary Kline of Iowa City, formerly of Tipton, will turn 80 on Aug. 6. Gary, along with his wife Betty, were owners and operators of Agricultural Building Sevice in the 60's and grew the business into Custom Builders for 30+ years in Tipton. Gary has been an avid golfer and
fisherman his whole life and loves to travel in his motor home. He and wife of 60 years, Betty, have two daughters, Debby (Jerry) Wiskus of Oviedo, FL and Lori Wood of North Liberty, four grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Happy Birthday Dad!
Love, Deb, Jerry, Lori, and kids
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- Iowa City Liberty’s first varsity football team wants to rally around community
- When Michigan got Iowa'd
- ‘Rickmobile’ from Adult Swim’s “Rick and Morty” to roll into C.R.
- Iowa City man shoots himself, ultimately arrested for felony gun possession
- Davenport superintendent Art Tate reprimanded