Gary Kline is Turning 80!!!
Gary Kline of Iowa City, formerly of Tipton, will turn 80 on Aug. 6. Gary, along with his wife Betty, were owners and operators of Agricultural Building Sevice in the 60's and grew the business into Custom Builders for 30+ years in Tipton. Gary has been an avid golfer and
fisherman his whole life and loves to travel in his motor home. He and wife of 60 years, Betty, have two daughters, Debby (Jerry) Wiskus of Oviedo, FL and Lori Wood of North Liberty, four grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Happy Birthday Dad!
Love, Deb, Jerry, Lori, and kids
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion officer’s quick response saves a life
- Michelle Martinko was killed 39 years ago, but investigators aren’t giving up finding who did it
- Checking in with Iowa quarterbacks coach Ken O’Keefe
- Kirkwood comeback falls short against Southeastern men’s basketball, 75-63
- FBI warns of economic and other espionage from China, which seeks to upend US’ lead
- Public unions ask Iowa justices to toss collective bargaining law