Amy Katherine Pekarek and Benjamin John Bannon are announcing their upcoming
marriage on July 21, 2018 in Lincoln, NE.
Parents of the couple are Ethel and Jeff Pekarek of Columbus, NE and Pam and Doug Bannon of Marion.
Amy is a 2010 graduate of Scotus Catholic High School in Columbus, NE and received her
Bachelor's from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Ben is a 2004 graduate of Linn-Mar High School and received his Bachelor's from UNI and his Master's from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The couple resides in Lincoln, NE where Amy currently is a certified paraoptometric at
Signature Eye Care. Ben currently is an
academic adviser for the University of Nebraska in the College of Education and Human
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Boy found dead under lawn mower near Fairfax
- Coralville man assaulted 6-year-old boy, causing cardiac arrest, police say
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Social media page leads to drug arrest for North Liberty man
- Johnson County Jail inmate found with heroin
- 7-run inning propels No. 1 Cedar Rapids Xavier to district baseball title