Amy Katherine Pekarek and Benjamin John Bannon are announcing their upcoming
marriage on July 21, 2018 in Lincoln, NE.
Parents of the couple are Ethel and Jeff Pekarek of Columbus, NE and Pam and Doug Bannon of Marion.
Amy is a 2010 graduate of Scotus Catholic High School in Columbus, NE and received her
Bachelor's from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Ben is a 2004 graduate of Linn-Mar High School and received his Bachelor's from UNI and his Master's from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The couple resides in Lincoln, NE where Amy currently is a certified paraoptometric at
Signature Eye Care. Ben currently is an
academic adviser for the University of Nebraska in the College of Education and Human
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- Hubbell hears concerns on mental health care
- UI weighs requiring first-,second-year students to live on campus
- Former nurse convicted of stealing pain meds from patients