Howard and Bonnie Hall, Hawkeye, are
celebrating 50 years of love and marriage. They exchanged vows on Aug. 1, 1968 in Waverly, IA. Their three children, Jim and Molly Hall, Sherrill, Tricia Hampton, Sumner, and Penny and Paul Nicks, Marion, love them dearly and are sending them on a trip out west to celebrate. They are devoted and loving grandparents to Mandy, Elysa, Paiden, Hayle, Sarah, Kenzie and Parker.
Please shower them with cards to let them know you are thinking of them:
22687 200th St., Hawkeye, IA 52147
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Teens, local artist debut ‘Coexist’ mural
- Marion Police chief discusses his strategic five-year plan for the police department
- Time Machine: Mildred Pelzer, a student of Grant Wood
- Financial literacy? Not all Iowa students in a hurry to learn money skills
- Prep volleyball 2018: Area players to watch