Howard and Bonnie Hall, Hawkeye, are
celebrating 50 years of love and marriage. They exchanged vows on Aug. 1, 1968 in Waverly, IA. Their three children, Jim and Molly Hall, Sherrill, Tricia Hampton, Sumner, and Penny and Paul Nicks, Marion, love them dearly and are sending them on a trip out west to celebrate. They are devoted and loving grandparents to Mandy, Elysa, Paiden, Hayle, Sarah, Kenzie and Parker.
Please shower them with cards to let them know you are thinking of them:
22687 200th St., Hawkeye, IA 52147
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 4 fraternities out at University of Iowa
- Panera Bread, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers coming to downtown Iowa City
- Iowa vs. UNI men's basketball: The end is nigh
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Iowa strength coach Chris Doyle: Don’t sleep on sleep
- Judges pepper attorneys with questions about University of Iowa Children’s Hospital