F. Duane and Jeanette Whiting celebrated
65 years of marriage on July 25, 2018. They were married at the Little Brown Church.
They are blessed with three children, Darrel,
Deborah and Dennis; seven grandchildren;
nine great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion officer’s quick response saves a life
- Michelle Martinko was killed 39 years ago, but investigators aren’t giving up finding who did it
- Checking in with Iowa quarterbacks coach Ken O’Keefe
- Kirkwood comeback falls short against Southeastern men’s basketball, 75-63
- FBI warns of economic and other espionage from China, which seeks to upend US’ lead
- Public unions ask Iowa justices to toss collective bargaining law