Tim and Kathy (Martin) Clemens, Marion, will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on Sunday, Aug. 5 at Prairie Chapel United Methodist Church, 1817 Prairie Chapel Rd., Marion, with an open house. Friends are welcome to come and celebrate with them from 1 4 p.m. They were married Aug. 10, 1968 at
Prairie Chapel United Methodist Church.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school boys’ basketball rankings: New No. 1s in Class 2A, 4A
- Nate Stanley will be QB1 for Iowa football in 2019
- Solon’s new gift and wine shop, Moxie and Mortar, urges home decor, courage
- Ethics office releases report on Rep. Rod Blum’s controversial business ties
- Johnson County voters go to polls Tuesday for supervisor special election
- Man takes police on high-speed chase then tries to report car stolen, police say