Leonard and Collette (Novak) Seda were united in marriage 60 years ago on Aug. 2, 1958 at
St. Patrick's Church in Tama, IA. In 1959 they settled in Victor, where Dr. Seda was a
veterinary mixed animal practitioner.
They are parents of three children, Cal (Urbandale, IA), Lene (Fairway, KS) and Chris (Chicago, IL), and have five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
They continue to enjoy their home at
617 Main St., P.O. Box F, Victor, IA 52347.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Teens, local artist debut ‘Coexist’ mural
- Marion Police chief discusses his strategic five-year plan for the police department
- Prep volleyball 2018: Area players to watch
- Financial literacy? Not all Iowa students in a hurry to learn money skills
- Time Machine: Mildred Pelzer, a student of Grant Wood