Leonard and Collette (Novak) Seda were united in marriage 60 years ago on Aug. 2, 1958 at
St. Patrick's Church in Tama, IA. In 1959 they settled in Victor, where Dr. Seda was a
veterinary mixed animal practitioner.
They are parents of three children, Cal (Urbandale, IA), Lene (Fairway, KS) and Chris (Chicago, IL), and have five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
They continue to enjoy their home at
617 Main St., P.O. Box F, Victor, IA 52347.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 4 fraternities out at University of Iowa
- Panera Bread, Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers coming to downtown Iowa City
- Iowa vs. UNI men's basketball: The end is nigh
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Iowa strength coach Chris Doyle: Don’t sleep on sleep
- Judges pepper attorneys with questions about University of Iowa Children’s Hospital