The family of Alice Smith would like to thank all who sent prayers, cards, flowers or memorial gifts for their kind expressions of sympathy. Special thanks to the staff at Ridge View Assisted Living and the Hospice House of Mercy for their loving care. Everything is greatly appreciated.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Mollie Tibbetts’ father heading back home to California
- Ames could be nation’s economic harbinger
- Four more arrested in connection with Cedar Valley Townhomes brawl, bringing total to eight
- Iowa quarterbacks: Is Nate Stanley a first-round NFL draft pick?
- Iowa City man shoots himself, ultimately arrested for felony gun possession
- ‘Rickmobile’ from Adult Swim’s “Rick and Morty” to roll into C.R.