Kaitlyn Taylor Wade and Edmund P. (Patrick) Mullin III, together with their parents, are pleased to announce their engagement and
upcoming wedding. Kaitlyn and Patrick are both Second Lieutenants in the U.S. Army and met during their first week of medical school in
Kaitlyn is the daughter of Jacqueline and Trevor Wade of Indiana. Patrick is the son of Sharon and David Mullin of Cedar Rapids, IA.
The couple will be married in the Chicago area on Dec. 20, 2018.
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster
- Ending daylight saving time may be a matter of time for lawmakers