Kaitlyn Taylor Wade and Edmund P. (Patrick) Mullin III, together with their parents, are pleased to announce their engagement and
upcoming wedding. Kaitlyn and Patrick are both Second Lieutenants in the U.S. Army and met during their first week of medical school in
Kaitlyn is the daughter of Jacqueline and Trevor Wade of Indiana. Patrick is the son of Sharon and David Mullin of Cedar Rapids, IA.
The couple will be married in the Chicago area on Dec. 20, 2018.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Boy found dead under lawn mower near Fairfax
- Coralville man assaulted 6-year-old boy, causing cardiac arrest, police say
- Foxhoven spoke with U.S. inspector general, state auditor about his resignation from Iowa DHS
- C.R. Police: Man armed with Taser kicked in door, attacked woman
- Cedar Rapids woman says naked neighbor forced his way into her apartment
- Iowa City neighborhood ‘livid’ over proposed changes to waste pickup