Kaitlyn Taylor Wade and Edmund P. (Patrick) Mullin III, together with their parents, are pleased to announce their engagement and
upcoming wedding. Kaitlyn and Patrick are both Second Lieutenants in the U.S. Army and met during their first week of medical school in
Kaitlyn is the daughter of Jacqueline and Trevor Wade of Indiana. Patrick is the son of Sharon and David Mullin of Cedar Rapids, IA.
The couple will be married in the Chicago area on Dec. 20, 2018.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Linn-Mar takes down No. 1 Iowa City West
- Mick McCurry’s 3-point play with 3 seconds left lifts Washington over Kennedy in overtime
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 14 area scores, stats and more
- Akacia Brown’s work on the boards sends Xavier to its first loss
- University of Iowa fraternity ordered pledges into alcohol-fueled ‘gauntlet’
- Joe Ahmann's $120 million plan at Highway 100