Kaitlyn Taylor Wade and Edmund P. (Patrick) Mullin III, together with their parents, are pleased to announce their engagement and
upcoming wedding. Kaitlyn and Patrick are both Second Lieutenants in the U.S. Army and met during their first week of medical school in
Kaitlyn is the daughter of Jacqueline and Trevor Wade of Indiana. Patrick is the son of Sharon and David Mullin of Cedar Rapids, IA.
The couple will be married in the Chicago area on Dec. 20, 2018.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Iowa high school football 2018: Area district predictions
- Prep volleyball 2018: Area players to watch
- Marion Police chief discusses his strategic five-year plan for the police department
- Teens, local artist debut ‘Coexist’ mural
- Recovering addict wants to end stigma of opioid addiction
- Financial literacy? Not all Iowa students in a hurry to learn money skills