Pidge and Terri Spear of Marion, lA are excited to announce the engagement of their daughter, Justina Spear, to Travis Cullen, son of Ron and Judy Cullen of West Point, lA. Justina graduated from Marion High School in 2009 and from Coe College in Cedar Rapids with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Physical Education in 2013.
Travis graduated from Holy Trinity Catholic School in Fort Madison, lA in 2009 and from Coe College in Cedar Rapids with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Strength and Conditioning in 2014.
Justina is employed with Anytime Fitness in Mount Pleasant. Travis is employed with Cullen Construction and Excavating of West Point.
The wedding will be held at St. Barnabas
Episcopal Church in Montrose on Aug. 18, 2018 for family and close friends. A reception will be held at St. Mary's Parish Center in Fort Madison following the ceremony.
The couple resides in Fort Madison, lA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County cities to get updated bicycle master plan
- Cedar Rapids Police Department looking for four theft suspects
- Iowa City Public Library director Susan Craig retiring after 41 years
- 7 Corridor public school districts have had contracts scaled back
- Living together is commonplace but lacks the legal protections
- With election of female governor, it may be time to change ‘his’ Constitution