Pidge and Terri Spear of Marion, lA are excited to announce the engagement of their daughter, Justina Spear, to Travis Cullen, son of Ron and Judy Cullen of West Point, lA. Justina graduated from Marion High School in 2009 and from Coe College in Cedar Rapids with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Physical Education in 2013.
Travis graduated from Holy Trinity Catholic School in Fort Madison, lA in 2009 and from Coe College in Cedar Rapids with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Strength and Conditioning in 2014.
Justina is employed with Anytime Fitness in Mount Pleasant. Travis is employed with Cullen Construction and Excavating of West Point.
The wedding will be held at St. Barnabas
Episcopal Church in Montrose on Aug. 18, 2018 for family and close friends. A reception will be held at St. Mary's Parish Center in Fort Madison following the ceremony.
The couple resides in Fort Madison, lA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Watch Replay: GO Cedar Rapids executives discuss how newbo evolve lost $2.3M
- Body of Mollie Tibbetts believed found, News Conference at 4 p.m. today
- Mollie Tibbets Search: FAA issues flight restriction for portion of Poweshiek and Iowa Counties
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics replacing Java House
- Mollie Tibbetts Timeline: What we know so far
- By the Numbers: newbo evolve festival breakdown