Charles and Marie Harms will celebrate their 60th Wedding Anniversary with an Open House from 1 to 4 p.m. on Sunday, July 29, 2018, at the Regal Crown, 1003 N. Washington St.,
Lisbon, IA. They were married on July 26, 1958 at St. Patrick's Church, Cedar Rapids, IA.
Co-hosting are their daughters, Barb (Craig) Tepper and Brenda (Mike) Lynch.
The couple requests no gifts.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County cities to get updated bicycle master plan
- Cedar Rapids Police Department looking for four theft suspects
- Iowa City Public Library director Susan Craig retiring after 41 years
- 7 Corridor public school districts have had contracts scaled back
- Living together is commonplace but lacks the legal protections
- With election of female governor, it may be time to change ‘his’ Constitution