Sandy Armstrong turns a beautiful 80 years old on July 29! She enjoys traveling and having new adventures.
She loves her husband Gene, and they have been married 61 years! They still live on their sweet acreage in Springville, where they both love their flowers, birds and their quiet farm life.
Sandy also loves spending time with her three children, Chris (Tovi), Laura (Jeff) and Michael (Mel). True joy also comes from spending time with her grandkids and great-grandkids.
Her church family at Squaw Creek Baptist Church are especially dear to her heart.
Please help Sandy enjoy her birthday
by showering her with 80 cards!
They can be sent to:
2662 Stone Rd.
Springville, IA 52336
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics replacing Java House
- Iowa offensive line: Tristan Wirfs is not afraid to throw down
- Iowa defensive line: A.J. Epenesa wears his heart on his shoulder
- Cedar Rapids woman smoked marijuana before fatal crash, authorities say
- Cedar Rapids’ indoor football franchise solicits fan submissions for new team name, logo, colors
- House fire that injured two firefighters, killed family’s cat was intentionally set, officials say