Leroy and Lajoy (Lease) Umscheid of Cedar Rapids will
celebrate their 50th
Anniversary with a trip to Kansas City, where they met in 1966 while attending Central Technical Institute.
They were married July 20, 1968 in St. Mary's Catholic Church in Hamburg, IA, and have a son, Chris, of Marion, IA.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- ‘We need help’: After brawl at apartment complex, residents plead to Cedar Rapids officials
- Mollie Tibbetts search: Investigators highlight five possible points of interest
- Police investigating after SUV struck a 14-year-old boy and drove away
- Video of officer shooting Burlington mother must be public, judge rules
- Scoreless streak climbs to 30 straight innings for C.R. Kernels in loss to Quad Cities
- Linn-Mar seeks improvement in Paul James’ second year