Leroy and Lajoy (Lease) Umscheid of Cedar Rapids will
celebrate their 50th
Anniversary with a trip to Kansas City, where they met in 1966 while attending Central Technical Institute.
They were married July 20, 1968 in St. Mary's Catholic Church in Hamburg, IA, and have a son, Chris, of Marion, IA.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Mounting legal threats surround Trump as nearly every organization he has led is under investigation
- Iowa City rolls out larger recycling carts, continues composting, single-stream programs
- One dead after Friday apartment fire
- Procedure speeds healing in multiple rib fracture
- Tyrell Gordon wins UNI debut, but Panthers fall to Cornell Big Red
- Capitol Ideas: Criminal justice reform a big win for Grassley