Little Billy Steadman!
William Steadman will turn 85 on Friday, July 20!
After spending decades as a guidance counselor at Vernon Middle School in Marion, little Billy is
enjoying retirement, including ardently reading, wrangling the Sunday Sudoku and enjoying his
coffee klatsch at Barnes and Noble. His family
includes his wife, Muriel (Mimi), son Casey,
daughter Jana and her husband, Kirk, and grandsons Babalu and Ramesh. Please send your well-wishes to 441 - 10th Ave., Marion, IA 52032, or (even better) give little Billy a call at 319-377-7594.
With love from your entire family!
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
- Collins Aerospace to offer voluntary buyouts
- Downtown Cedar Rapids Harold’s Chicken moves
- Trump’s EPA proposes clean water rollback
- Iowa high school basketball roundup: Dec. 11 area scores, stats and more
- Little guy Logan Burg comes up big as Cedar Rapids Prairie rallies past Linn-Mar
- Gov. Reynolds names ‘teachers’ cabinet’