After 44 years as a State Farm agent,
Terry Ebaugh is retiring July 31, 2018.
As I begin travel down my retirement path, I want to take this opportunity to thank all of my policyholders (current and past) for allowing me the privilege to take care of their insurance and financial services needs.
It has been a pleasure and a joy!
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Shooting victims identified, remembered as men with potential
- The field that never stopped growing
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area teams to watch
- 2019 Iowa high school baseball preview: Area players to watch
- Billionaire Robert Smith says he’ll pay off Morehouse College class of 2019’s student loans
- Western Dubuque baseball's D-I trio highlights talented, deep roster